Saturday, December 31, 2016

2016 winding down

It appears that I haven't posted here since this time last year. Well, i haven't really felt like I had much to say on this platform.

So here it is, the last day of 2016 and boy, what a year it’s been. Rather than get philosophical or whiney, I’m just going to share some “Goodness from the Internets” I’ve found over the last 12 months.

For starters, the band I bang drums in known as 50 Breaks released a new full length album. You can get it right HERE.

You can send me an email regarding Fox River Forge work at chris@foxriverforge.com thanks to my dearest Jessie. You can also check out whats happening there by visiting www.foxriverforge.com.

We have continued releasing episodes of one of the best tabletop RPG game analysis podcasts ever in the form of Plot Points.

I have started using Google Now as a useful Android extension on my phone. This is another tip from the Sunshinewonder aka Jessie. I like the way this extension assists with my smartphone usability.

Speaking of smartphone usage, i have entered the world of online gaming by playing a strategy game called Plague Inc. This is a game where you attempt to grow and develop a number of different plagues in order to wipe out humanity. A great release when life gets you down.

Wrapping things up is a whole list of YouTube videos feature some truly excellent covers of popular music by some incredibly talented people!



I would like to extend my sincerest wishes for a happy 2017 for everyone. I look forward to seeing what lies ahead on this path.

Truely
Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.