1. My Favorite number is 42. For the reason why this is, please read “The Hitch-hikers Guide to the Galaxy” by Douglas Adams.
2. I have worn steel toed Boots since 10th grade. At the time I wore them for going to concerts so my feet didn’t get stomped on in mosh pits, plus I like the style. Now I wear them because they are required by my employer, plus I like the style.
3. I am left handed but play the guitar in the traditional right handed method. There are many things in which I am ambidextrous but I am a proud South Paw.
4. I cannot kneel down on my left knee to tie my shoe. I always end up falling over. I have no idea why.
5. I was born in October of 1974 and moved to Wisconsin when I was nine in 1986. I started working at my currant job at Dueco in May of 1996 which means I have spent over half of my life in Wisconsin working for Dueco Inc.
6. I have a phobia of Bees and Hornets and Wasps and such even though I am not seriously allergic to them.
7. I have dreams with a reoccurring theme; I always end up getting shot.
8. I once performed with Bluefire in a chicken house that was cleaned out in order to hold a party.
9. I have never smoked anything in my life, however; I believe a smoking ban is an unconstitutional and grievous intrusion of the government on private business owners.
10. I don’t have a problem with homosexual people getting married
you know whats funny is i know most of these things about you and although we havnt really talked or seen each other in quite a few years i still consider you a close friend and a confidont
ReplyDeleteI love you man.............(from a shotr guy you love)Lets get married,ASk and you shall recieve
ReplyDelete