I recently played a gig at The Rave in Milwaukee. I have been going to this venue to see bands since my early teens and have had the opportunity to play there a few times. Each time I step on one of the stages in that building I get a thrill because even if the magnitude is insignificant, I still feel a closer bond to the bands I saw and loved. I like to think that the energy expelled at every concert gets absorbed into the wood and bricks that form those walls and I am honored to have my energy mingling there with everyone else.
For this show I decided to tell of my journey from teenager to performer and from watching a performance in this building to giving one.
Here is that show
I hope you enjoyed watching it. I enjoyed performing.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.